Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Wedding Planning Templates

Hello Everyone!

So I was on Pinterest the other day (more like everyday) and I saw a pin to a website that contains a pdf with 57 pages of wedding planning bliss. Most of the free wedding planning worksheets I've seen are pretty basic and they usually only contain a few sheets and out of the few sheets a chunk of them are just timeline information as to when to start your tasks (i.e:12 months announce engagement etc...). Even though those do provide info its usually not a whole lot of information to go on.

This on the other hand is great. 57 pages worth of great. :)



They do have great wedding planning binders for purchase too! I think they're adorable.

In the Templates you'll find the Task Timeline (yes it's included too), Budget worksheets, sections for vendors, and more! 

From what I see, I think these sheets would also work if you ever need to plan another party like a Quince, Sweet Sixteen, Communion reception, or any other larger scale event!

I know this will come in handy for me and I hope it comes in handy for you brides out there. 

XOXO



No comments:

Post a Comment